wine,amateur wine enthusiast,red wine,white wine,rose wine,jack shiraz, wine blog, london wine, seattle wine, french wine,new world wine

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

On an unrelated note.......

I'm looking for a coffee steamer. You know how on the side of a capaccino maker there's an arm for steaming your milk. You just put the arm into the milk, steam and hey presto.....hot milk. Where do I get one without the capaccino maker on the side. I've found stove top ones but I want an electric one for the office. There's one brand that manufactures them for sale in the States (Capresso Frothxpress). When contacted to find out where I could find one in Europe I got this response (a fairly repetitive reponse reminding me of Randy in "My name is Earl"):

Capresso products are only available in the United States. There are no
plans to sell our machines outside the United States. Capresso products are
only manufactured for use in the United States.

CAPRESSO Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home